We're kinda sketchy

     I am in a podcasting class. In this class we learn how to create podcasts and keep our listeners engaged. The workshop is called Podcasting 101. Me and my partner Ethan have created a podcast called Kinda Sketchy. This is a podcast about interviewing people on their high school experiences and other personal questions. You can listen to episode 1 and 2 with the links below. Creating these podcast episodes were a lot of fun. I learned a lot about my classmates along with other people's experiences. Sometimes our environment was really hard to work with. Finding the right type of music was also very hard to do. It was really fun to find different guests to interview especially hearing all the funny stories. My favorite part the way others express themselves when telling a story. Here are the episodes. 

Comments

Popular Posts