Quitapena



    I am enrolled in Spanish 2. In this unit we are creating quitapena dolls. Our first part of this was drawing a sketch. I thought my doll was going to be wearing green, and have eyes, but it doesn’t. Our task is to describe what the doll is wearing, and the fabric we used. I have created a doll with purple skin. The hardest part of this project was the writing. The easiest part for me was creating the doll. I learned angry in Spanish is enojamiento which is a very big word. I am very proud of how my doll came out.






A.A.L “blue shoes” 2022




A.A.L “Sketch” 2022


La quitapena muñeca lleva la camisa blanca, y pantalones caquis.

Los pantalones están hechos de algodón.

La quitapena muñeca lleva zapatos azules

La camisa está hecha de algodón.


Come frutas

Le gusta bailar

escribe


Estuvo enojamiento


Comments

Popular Posts